Established PR 5 High CPM Site

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoapTaco

Established Member
Impact
1
PR 5 High CPM Site - Ending Soon

HydrosisHelp

HydrosisHelp.com is a site developed to provide news and information for people suffering from hyperhidrosis, a medical condition that causes excessive sweat.

The site is a PR5 and is approximately 5 months old.

The site includes an easily configurable directory. You can set link prices and allow or disallow pagerank to follow the links. There are virtually no other hyperhidrosis directories on the web, but tons of websites that would likely list their sites.

There is a ton of potential for earnings. I have attached an example of current bids for the keywords and adsense stats for the month. It's made 5.65 so far this month.

If you can get traffic to the site it can easily make hundreds a month. I just don't have the time to promote it right now.

Looking for a quick sale via PayPal.
Sold
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congratulations George, I was tempted by this one.
 
0
•••
There seems to be a problem with receiving payment.

This site will be sold to the first bid of $250.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
are any of the news stories rss feeds or do you manually update everything?
 
0
•••
The news is all rss.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Site sale is still pending payment. The buyer and I have an agreement that I can sell the site if someone buys it before payment is made from him.

Bid is at $250.

Payment via paypal.
 
0
•••
I'll bid 135.00
 
0
•••
Still awaiting payment from original buyer.

I will let this site go for $220. The site is worth more than this. At the moment it has already made $10 this month on AdSense. I am basically just frustrated with the sale.
 
0
•••
$175 offer
 
0
•••
The site has been sold.

Too low anyway, thanks Scali.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back