Post your picture!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TheBrigade

Established Member
Impact
2
Okay, now this may have been posted before, maybe not. But how about we all (if we have one) post a picture of ourselves.


lol, i hope this works out, i dont want to be the only person who has a picture on here

mine is attached
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
sibaong said:
Asian ppl look the same ;)

ditto...

kita orang asia lagi good looking...;)
 
0
•••
:lol: Your speaking Filipino, Moses :D Are you Filipino or do you just happen to know Filipino? :lol:
 
0
•••
se said:
ditto...

kita orang asia lagi good looking...;)
Ahhh can you tell Miss Nurhaliza that I love her so much :red:
Say NO to WAR :D

Veolus said:
:lol: Your speaking Filipino, Moses :D Are you Filipino or do you just happen to know Filipino? :lol:
He's Malaysian i think ;)
 
0
•••
yes sandi...Malaysian I am...

fancy Siti eh?...well who doesn't?..lol
 
0
•••
When you said "lagi", does that mean "always"? :lol:
 
0
•••
se said:
yes sandi...Malaysian I am...

fancy Siti eh?...well who doesn't?..lol
I admire her :tu:

Veolus said:
When you said "lagi", does that mean "always"? :lol:
lagi = again/more - it's malay and indonesian language ;)
 
0
•••
always, again, more, pretty much the same thing. :hehe: :lol: ..
 
0
•••
se said:
yes sandi...Malaysian I am...
big, green and trained in the jedi arts I am aswell!
 
0
•••
sibaong said:
Asian ppl look the same ;)

Not a true statement! chinese people have round faces, average built, japanese people are tiny build, small heads / faces, idonasians are darker along with people from philipines than the rest in the far east, ok i admit i get mixed up between indinasians and philipines, but i can tell the diffrence between indonasians and people from thiland... Its quite easy to tell mongols too, they all have Red Cheaks :) thats JUST the for FAR east.

Middle easterns look nothing like them. One thing that does amaze me is HOW people from far east HAVE ABSOLUTE NO BODY hair! NONE what so ever! (well except underarm)

Btw, sibaong i Really love that smile on your avatar :) , but i dont know why it remind me of a smile of a dodgy sales man that comes knocking on your door with that smile :D
 
0
•••
domain4u said:
Not a true statement! chinese people have round faces, average built, japanese people are tiny build, small heads / faces, idonasians are darker along with people from philipines than the rest in the far east, ok i admit i get mixed up between indinasians and philipines, but i can tell the diffrence between indonasians and people from thiland... Its quite easy to tell mongols too, they all have Red Cheaks :) thats JUST the for FAR east.

Middle easterns look nothing like them. One thing that does amaze me is HOW people from far east HAVE ABSOLUTE NO BODY hair! NONE what so ever! (well except underarm)
:tu: yeah and chinese ppl have smaller eyes than other asian ppl i think, well malaysian and indonesian almost have the same face and body... i never meet philipines ppl so i don't really know how they looks (only on tv).

domain4u said:
Btw, sibaong i Really love that smile on your avatar :) , but i dont know why it remind me of a smile of a dodgy sales man that comes knocking on your door with that smile :D
:D thanks domain4u, i toke it from... rrrrr... i forgot, thank you page from one of the vps website... i hope they did't have copyright for that smile :blink:

PS: sorry for my english :red:
 
0
•••
Hehe, I USED to have troubles distinguishing between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, but I play a lot of basketball in the park, and all these different people play, and I FINALLY can tell the difference lol. I now realize that they're all completely different. (I hope I didn't offend any of you :) if i did, sorry)

Aren't you guys proud of me?
 
0
•••
thetzfreak said:
Hehe, I USED to have troubles distinguishing between Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, but I play a lot of basketball in the park, and all these different people play, and I FINALLY can tell the difference lol. I now realize that they're all completely different. (I hope I didn't offend any of you :) if i did, sorry)

Aren't you guys proud of me?
Does this happen to Asian people too? Are there any asian people here who think that all White people look the same? It must be reciprocated! ;)
 
0
•••
indonesia & malaysia..jsut the same...

but one thing is for sure...filipino chicks are HOT!!...lol..
 
0
•••
haha

This is me..
 
0
•••
skrilla said:
This is me..
ledgend has it that when something is about to be struck by lightning, it glows blue!
 
0
•••
Whoa, we have a lot of youngsters on the forums. That's pretty cool actually that their getting into the business at such an early age!
 
0
•••
vip-ip said:
It's surprising how people pick avatars when you compare them to their photo from real life :P
Your avatar rocks :)

PS: here's Fatjack :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
your not really fat after all, fatjack :lol: nice pic :tu:
 
0
•••
skrilla said:
This is me..

Hehe, nice! You look like the kid from king of the hill :lol:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back