Post your picture!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TheBrigade

Established Member
Impact
2
Okay, now this may have been posted before, maybe not. But how about we all (if we have one) post a picture of ourselves.


lol, i hope this works out, i dont want to be the only person who has a picture on here

mine is attached
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
vip-ip said:
First photo - 12, before I joined NP, second - 13

Looks like you aged 5 years between the first pic and the second one.
 
0
•••
Lyte said:
Dear Lord, there are some youngin's on here! :o

Don't be offended... I impressed and think it's cool! :tu:

When I was 12 , 13. I didn't even know what a computer was. Things change fast. :o
 
0
•••
AndyM3 said:
....I think it's pretty cool because I know when I was their age, I didn't know jack about the internet or domains - ....

Me neither! :(

Heck, I didn't get a computer till I was 'bout 23 - 24 years old. D-:
 
0
•••
Lyte said:
Me neither! :(

Heck, I didn't get a computer till I was 'bout 23 - 24 years old. D-:

Outto...I was 33 lol
D-:
 
0
•••
I feel special B-)
 
0
•••
About afraid to post a photo of myself, as I look so much younger than I am!
 
0
•••
I feel special aswell.. hehe I ain't posting my picture lol.. yo vip-ip you look younger than me but I am younger than you
 
0
•••
im too lazy to go find photos to post, so im just gonna give you a link to my myspace profile :)
 
0
•••
majinbuu1023 said:
I feel special aswell.. hehe I ain't posting my picture lol.. yo vip-ip you look younger than me but I am younger than you
I doubt that... :guilty: No offense, LOL I'm pretty sure I'm the yongest here.
 
0
•••
0
•••
OMFG..

I feel like grampa Munster....

this whole getting older thing is highly over-rated :S
 
0
•••
LeeRyder said:
OMFG..

I feel like grampa Munster....

this whole getting older thing is highly over-rated :S


So do I. I am old enough to be a the father of some of these guys. I have decided not to have any more birthdays. :hehe:
 
0
•••
LeeRyder said:
OMFG..

I feel like grampa Munster....

this whole getting older thing is highly over-rated :S

LMAO ============================LMAO
:snaphappy:
 
0
•••
Ill try and find some more pics from the paper or of the P.C got alot of Soccer ones from state and rep tournaments.
 
0
•••
LeeRyder said:
OMFG..

I feel like grampa Munster....

this whole getting older thing is highly over-rated :S
LMFAO!
 
0
•••
I agree. There are alot of teenagers here. But at least it's not an old geezers™ convention.

Okay, just kidding.

I am considering removing my rather unsightful photo up there.
 
0
•••
Steveh,
Looks like my classmate from Russia back from when I was 9 in 2rd grade, I like your avatar more :lol:
Hehehehe I'm jp :D lol, you don't really look really young.

Talking about avaters...

Majinbuu,
Hey hey hey, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
 
0
•••
Gosh, I feel REALLY old now :P
 
0
•••
Sharon,
I'll come visit you at the retirement house soon B-)
P.S.: gotta do my homework, god, this math is so hard :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back