portfolio - review needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shegy

New Member
Impact
0
Hi guys, i have recently finished my portfolio and i would like to know your opinions.

The portfolio i here:
www.shegy.pl

c&cc most wanted :)

Shegy
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really like the layout and the colours and the picture you choose to put at the bottem of the page is really good. The logo has a really good feel to it but maybe make it stand out more

A few things i would think about are the order you put you designs in (maybe put the best on on the top)

btw what langauage is it?
 
0
•••
I like it. Well done ! I´s always a pleasure to visit valid W3C sites. The only thing I would suggest make your e-mail not readable in the source code to avoid spam.
 
0
•••
I love the layout I think it's pretty nice... good work!
 
0
•••
Mateusz , you did it !! Looks good, great minimalist design , not too busy, i like it, the tagline with the light effect is cool yet not annoying

if you could incorporate english translated pages, or add some english keywords related to web design, graphics,...underneath the tagline, that will make it more friendly to the international audience and show they can communicate with you in english if you are looking for clients from that direction.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back