Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain PopPoll.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

USTrader

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm seriously considering selling the domain PopPoll.com : what price tag do you put on it ?

Thanks,
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Never heard of it. What does it mean?
 
0
•••
Short for "popularity poll"
 
0
•••
might make a good pepsi vs coke website
 
0
•••
low $$
 
0
•••
it's like a Indian word.
first u develop it and than u sell
after that u can get much more than now
 
0
•••
I think of "pop culture". You could develop it into a website that has Polls about celebrities.

I like it
 
0
•••
Low $xx as it is. More if you would develop it. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back