Pop-Up Advertiser?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Wesley

Established Member
Impact
1
What site can I sign up to put pop-ups on my website and make money off of it? I'm using InifintyAds.Com, but... well, they don't pay too well.

I know there's some PopUpSponsor.Com site or something, but I think they're full =(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Try www.popuptraffic.com and www.paypopup.com
Imo, don't expect to make much off these websites though, they (like almost every other advertiser) count only a fraction of the actual hits.
:|
 
0
•••
I would not recomment popuptraffic.com, they promise only one popup, but display many(i do mean many) popups. Their payrates are good, that is if you are willing enough to turn away visitors to your site.

Paypopup does not have that good pay, but i am waiting for my first $50 check this month. :) So I will tell u if i get the money or not ;)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back