Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain PoorBaby.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainut

Established Member
Impact
5
Picked this one up today, Didn't see much interest in it on NW, not sure why, but I like it.

Your Opinions please.

:gl:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
hahah cool name ;)

25+ RETAIL
 
0
•••
Thanks Dark.
 
0
•••
Perhaps for a whining Board ... bitches and complaints. :o
Me likes ... Reg. fee - $32.50+ (wholesale), IMHO.
Good Luck, Sid.
 
0
•••
Thats a clever name.
And I hate to use this term but it is "Very brandable"
$30-60+
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks to you both, I will work on a few ideas for development, and hopefully it'll be memorable :)
 
0
•••
Also depression boards ;)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
Also depression boards ;)

Thats why I regged myownprison.com
Thought it would make a great Depression/Anxiety board.


Never did develope it because everytime I started working on it I either got depressed or had an anxiety attack D-::p

:notme:
 
0
•••
:hehe:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Perhaps for a whining Board ... bitches and complaints. :o
Me likes ... Reg. fee - $32.50+ (wholesale), IMHO.
Good Luck, Sid.

HUH??

Can u honestly sayn this... I cant see that value imo..I mean, Poor Baby....comon... :(
 
0
•••
It's a widely used term.
But I can't picture a site with that name, at least a pro one.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back