NameSilo

domain Poop.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptoInvestor

Experienced InvestorTop Member
Impact
1,016
Wondering the value on this? TONS of TLDS taken, snagged this at closeout
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
at the present there are many good one word .mobi domains that are open for reg. 10 years ago they were hot ...now not when I look at your domain I just don't see value ...REG FEE
 
1
•••
This one just doesn't smell right to me, not much value IMO..
 
1
•••
This is poopy domain
 
0
•••
I think this name speaks for itself :xf.smile:
 
1
•••
Its a turd flush it down the toilet where it belongs :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I would like to bringup 2 points..

1- avoid .mobi domains
2- poop related keywords do not hold the greatest of future prospects, therefore I'd avoid too

gl
 
0
•••
Now one thing we can all agree on...

There's poop on both sides of the dot.
:-$
 
1
•••
Haha maybe you guys can let me know what you think of Free-Pornography.com ???
I kinda figure poop.mobi was silly but, 4 characters, 2 letters and a solid single word, I think I can get at least a benjamin for it on Sedo :) thanks for all your opinions
 
0
•••
Haha maybe you guys can let me know what you think of Free-Pornography.com ???
I kinda figure poop.mobi was silly but, 4 characters, 2 letters and a solid single word, I think I can get at least a benjamin for it on Sedo :) thanks for all your opinions
Do you really have to spam junk near poop as well?
 
1
•••
Do you really have to spam junk near poop as well?

Is that your way of trying to say free-pornography is junk?
 
0
•••
Yes. You can get probably mid $xx in a lucky day.
The domain is long and has a dash.
 
0
•••
Yes. You can get probably mid $xx in a lucky day.
The domain is long and has a dash.
Thanks for the opinion. I disagree however and will report the sale to you when the time comes ;) two exact match keywords and sex sells like crazy, I doubt a hyphen will deter someone from buying. If Video-Games was available i’m sure people would bid the hell out of it. Same with Free-Pornography. Might throw it on Sedo as a premium showcase just to test it, as i’ve never done one ($249!!!!!!)
 
0
•••
Good luck.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back