domain Politics.name ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
5,182
So, any appraisals for the domain politics.name? Thought it might be a good one for creating a list of active politicians, as well as an historical record of politicians in the past.....
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
low xx$ :imho: .name kills it .. ;)

BOL! :wave:

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
Develop it how you say and it could go for Low $XXX
 
0
•••
Reg fee because of extension IMHO
 
0
•••
I like the name, but yeah, the .name extention does make it far less valuable. I like the idea of different politicians and such. Heh, I'd pay high $xx for it (if I had that kind of money), just because I <3 politics xD
 
0
•••
Maybe worth $10 as is.
 
0
•••
.name is not to popular so yeah it's around low $xx.
 
0
•••
it is always tempting to get hold of a single domain name with a non .com extension, but whereas .info and .biz might be worth a punt, I do not see a value in .name
 
0
•••
I kinda figured it would not be worth much, unless developed. Even then, the same content on a longer dot com might sell for more. Ah well, I'll put it up, include a forum on it, and try to resell it.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
low $xx IMHO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back