Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable PokerAvenue.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OHMY!

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi,

I would like to sell PokerAvenue.net.

I am going away on Sunday (24/07/05) for a month without the net! AHHHHH! So I would like to sell this before Sunday. It is reg'd at eNom so free push would be given. Payment via paypal preferred.

I am accepting offers via PM or post below.

Thanks & Regards,

Dan

Offers received, still looking for more though.

Quick I need to sell this name before Sunday!

Dan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back