Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Pointlessly bought domain...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

VIP Member
Impact
1
myfriendiscrap.com

Don't ask why! :tu:

I was sitting online one night last week, and my brother was watching some program on TV. (UK) On the program there was a conversation between two guys, friendly aruging, and one mensioned 'myfriendiscrap.com' and so, like every domain I hear on TV, I gotta look it up and see what it is!

This domain happened to be available, so I couldn't resist myself from purchasing it!

The domain is kind of pointless, and most probably worthless, but at least I got some free airtime! ;)

Oh yeah, my first post, be nice!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome Darren!!!
Namepros is one of the most friendly internet forums I have ever seen on the internet!

The name is not that bad! It maybe good for site where people could post up their stories about a friend who has pissed them off before. $10! Good luck!
 
0
•••
I've seen alot worse.
$12.50

Welcome to NP's!

ST
 
0
•••
Reg. fees, maybe more if developed...good luck!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Darren
myfriendiscrap.com
I was sitting online one night last week, and my brother was watching some program on TV. (UK) On the program there was a conversation between two guys, friendly aruging, and one mensioned 'myfriendiscrap.com' and so, like every domain I hear on TV, I gotta look it up and see what it is!

Oh yeah, my first post, be nice!

I've done the same thing. :D I won't say it's a great domain, but one thing is for sure -- everytime that show is on TV and mentions it you'll get some visitors to the name. It's true!

:D Good luck Darren!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
It maybe good for site where people could post up their stories about a friend who has pissed them off before.

I never really thought about developing the domain, as much as I'd like to though. I've been thinking for some time about setting up a discussion forum to help people with friendships and relationships, however, I never looked into much. I also hate setting up new, so.. D-:

If there even any other type related websites/forums to what I mensioned!?

Anyway, thanks for the replied guys. I was only expecting Reg.Fee amounts! :p
 
0
•••
0-reg fee wholesale

Mike
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back