domain Pls appraise: Internet2point0.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnishere

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey folks. This is my first post. I've been away from Internet Systems for nearly 10 years - been working mostly corporate LAN/WAN. I still have the metrics and analytics we developed and used for appraisals years ago, but I would also be much appreciative for any 'instinct' appraisals you can offer. Ive got some other DNs laying around, but for now let's just see how anyone feels about these couple:

Internet2point0.com

WebVersion2.com


Thanx in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Zero on both. The second domain is by far the best. If you just registered these, I'd call registrar and request refund. IMHO.

Good luck in the future.......
 
0
•••
Hi johnishere, these domains are worth zero. WebVersion2 might fetch up to low $xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back