IT.COM

domain Please what could be the possible value of these domains? - usbmetaverse.com

NameSilo
Watch

GodsonTN

Established Member
Impact
Usbmetaverse // king
Buylowrates // king
Cryptowhizkid // king
Salemopticals // king
Pluralfun // king
Globalfoodcrises // king
247seo // xyz

Update: another great domain has been added to the list, and due to cash crunch, I won't mind selling at auction. Just place a bid and it could be all yours!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don’t see alot if any value.

•••
I was thinking that nos 1,2, 3 & 5 on the list could be worth something significant. Lol, I probably overestimated their value...

•••
If you found a fair XXX bid on the first one, I'd take it. However, it's quite vague (low rates for what? Currency exchanges? Mortgages?). Agree with @karmaco, not easy. IMO

Last edited:
•••
If you found Low XXX on the first one, I'd take it. However, it's quite vague (low rates for what? Currency exchanges? Mortgages?). Agree with @karmaco, not easy. IMO
I was of the opinion that since it's generally applicable, businesses regardless of niche would find it attractive. Also, similar domains that apparently aren't as "attractive" were either sold at high xxxx fees or currently on sale at xxxx figures. All the same, I'm a newbie and still learning the ropes while still hoping to make that first golden sale. Based on that, I would accept a moderate xxx.

•••
yes @jhm is rite, but you should price them all at about $1500 - $1750 and then bargain down to a $xxx level. good luck.

•••
SalemOpticals (dot) com = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to High-xx

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back