Please visit and review...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mondzo

Established Member
Impact
0
Please visit and review pages:

http://rafting.imafex.sk/

Any suggestions and comments are welcomed. What do you think about colours? Is a colour scheme OK or need change?

Cheers

mondzo
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pretty good layout. Provide a english option though.
 
0
•••
Oh sorry...

It is in Slovak...

The ENGLISH option is under construction...but will be soon

Thanks
mondzo
 
0
•••
Layout is good. The header pic is awesome. I really like the the looks of whole site. Good Job
 
0
•••
Hey,

The only thing I like is the header - it looks really good. You have to structure your site a little bit better and also you have to rethink your color scheme.

Regards,

Studio:wave:
 
0
•••
Color scheme

I think about menu -> dark blue, but than the page will be too sad :).
What do you think about mix blue and red colour on this page? I am not sure, if it is a good idea, but ...

Thanks
 
0
•••
i know only english.
 
0
•••
Super neat looking site,I like it,Has excitment while still being subtle,Great job.
 
0
•••
I love the header it is very clear what your site is about. I am not sure what the black thing in the lower left corner is. I would personally remove it and put a 'book now' button.
 
0
•••
yeah header is very good
 
0
•••
The header is great and colors too. Great work!
 
0
•••
That black thing...

It would be a counter, embadded script from other site (something like counter provider for websites) because i do not have time to code my own.But I am not sure if it is working correctly :).
Och I am sorry, the other black think is an image which client wants to have on the site. It is crazy, I know:).
Thank you for reviews, but my client does not like background color but I think it is perfect. and whole layout is perfect. He wants also to make some 3d effect to logo Extrem river, what do you think. My opinion is - now it is OK :). And what do you think? Cheers
 
Last edited:
0
•••
NICE WEBSITE
but center it :D
 
0
•••
Yeah, i like it. Maybe center the layout with a thin black border around the contents of the page. I like the way the X like sticks out. Good job :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
i think the border looks good, it just adds a little more professionalism.. i think...
 
0
•••
not a huge fan my friend i dont like the purple its a bit disstracting
 
0
•••
First Of All Layout Is Very Good
And Whole The Site Looks Pretty
 
0
•••
please add english option.. : cool:
 
0
•••
hm now u need to work on ur buttons 2
they dont really match
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back