Please Review

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

IjoForex

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello..

I am newbie in webdesign, and I am totally blind about language program. I just used WordPress to create my blog about forex. Please give me some advise abou my simple blog. Thanks in advance.


My Blog
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I think so everything is 0k there according to me ... ads placements are also good but that image ad is irritating me a little bit ... why don't you try it somewhere else??
 
0
•••
Jacklin said:
I think so everything is 0k there according to me ... ads placements are also good but that image ad is irritating me a little bit ... why don't you try it somewhere else??

Thanks Jacklin,

I will review it again.
Have a great day there.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back