Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

please review my site

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDnLacy

New Member
Impact
0
Hi everyone,

I have been working on building a site that will be the base (mother) site to all of my future sites. I am self taught, so I'm sure I have made many mistakes. I am very thick skinned and take critisism. So be frank. I wouldn't ask if I didn't want your honost opinion. I have taken a look at some of the NP members and was very impressed by them. I actually own 3 domains but the other two have been parked untill I get more knowledge on programming as they will require it.
you can go to it here.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to look!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I personally don't like the idea of a black background - I prefer gray or a light color if not white.
 
0
•••
Wesley said:
I personally don't like the idea of a black background - I prefer gray or a light color if not white.

thank for your review.
Why not black? is because you don't like the color or is it something else? Like I said I am new and if black is a bad site color I will concider changing it in the next update.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back