Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Offer Opinions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
54
Some Medical .com Appraisals Please

I have these Medical Domain Names,

Medicommerce.com
Medicommerce.net
Medicommerce.org
Medicommerce.biz
Medicommerce.info

Although its sort of a made up joined together word I feel it is very memorable, containing the words, Medic, Commerce and Com.

I am in know hurry to sell them. Any opinions appreciated?

Also have
Medical Retail.com
Medical Retail.biz
Medical Retail.info

Would also like to know of any company specializing in medical and legal domains.

Thanks DOMiNIC [email protected]
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back