Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Please check out!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dzigner

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello
I would like some comments/opinions about my website at D.zigns and its newer version New D.zigns
I would also appreciate any help in making it look the same in all the browsers. I have checked it on IE6(looks OK), Opera 7(goes a little off) and Netscape7.1(gets real out of shape).
Please I would really appreciate something more than just check your code.
:|
thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm using IE 6 and the header appears to be a bit off.
 
0
•••
slow loading for me

opera
 
0
•••
i think that the site has a lot of ads and also i think your banner on the top is too small compared too the site layout
 
0
•••
IMHO blue version is better, VERY NICE MENU!!! Pretty good, but something does not suffice
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back