Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise ZippoStock.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnerocorp

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I would like to no what you guys think the domain ZippoStock.com is worth?

Domain Stats:

Pagerank: VALID PR2
Domain age: 2 years, 1 month, 6 days
Keywords: zippo online store

It was previously used as a Zippo Lighter online store and I was planning on developing it to have an amazon storefront all consisting of Zippo Lighters and accessories.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks very much.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It a trademark domain, if you just got it think about getting your money back $0 goodluck

\/I never back out of that type of situation before, i was hoping you "hand" reg it. Contact godaddy and ask if you can get out of it. Stress that its a trademark name and you didnt know/understand that. Goodluck
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Oh, Damn that really makes it valueless?

How do you purpose I get my money back, technically its not in my name yet I have to waut 7 day grace period for other buyer to not renew it before it becomes mine but I have already paid through godaddy to ~$20.00 for the domain through the closeouts.

Help would be appreciated if you could tell me how to undo this purchase.
Thanks :/

\/I have already contacted them this and told them if I don't get my money back I will take it as a loss and maybe just monetize the site with a amazon store and see if I can at least make some money off of it until it expires.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back