IT.COM

Please appraise wpsuperstar.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Would like to get thoughts on wpsuperstar.com . Will be putting up for sale shortly.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Horrible design, i was feeling like i have stuck in some kind of tunnel.

•••
the domain is worth more than that monster of a site. I'd just focus on the domain name tbh.
The domain alone, I'd appraise at XXX to low XXXX.

All the best.

•••
Singular suggests that it's one person (though I'd own it and redirect to plural if a company) that specializes in WordPress.

With that being said, I'd put reseller/hobbyist (end user, freelancer)/end user at reg fee/$50-250/mid-low xxx.

•••
wow, ok below is a quick review:
  1. Like everyone has suggested, you might want to think about selling the domain name. because it's a WP name I expected to see a nice design, really not attractive at all.
  2. I would go with a light color, a ton of free themes that can jazz of the site.
  3. You showing images of themes, why not set up a gallery which will show off the themes better
  4. Your two images in the main page are different sizes, why? When one switches to the other, it shrinks your site and is a bit confusing.
  5. The menu spills over into a 2nd line, doesn't look professional. Use sub-menus
  6. If you are offering WP videos, why not create a membership site instead. A ton of very good free membership plugins to use.
  7. Get a few sales on the site and be able to prove it, this will help with the resell.
Good luck and all the best to your success Auggie

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back