XRpayments.io
NFTmetaBay.com
GetMetaApps.com
BuyMetaverse.property
MetaverseBlock.one
NFTblock.one

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you don't know what these domains are worth,
don't register them

check namebio for more infos

•••
IMO, low $$ upwards. Good luck & all the best on your sales!

•••
I see little value in all, IMO. Tough sells

•••
I predict that buymetaverse.property has the most potential and perfect format for G ads. There's very low U.S. search volume for " how to buy metaverse property " however it's not zero, the C.P.C. is $ 3.86, and that industry is very new and developing daily. A competitor called " https://metaverse.properties " is an established website. Perform a G search for " how to buy metaverse property " and you will find hundreds of recent articles and videos ( many from known web sites / You Tube channels ) about how to buy property in the metaverse. I didn't find many companies with G ads except for this one https://dycentralend.org. Interestingly you can both buy and also rent " land / property " in the metaverse. Keep / develop it / try to sell it or better hold. If you develop it get in NOW while the competition is minimal. A year from now you could have an established web site making profit. I could be wrong mate. It's just an opinion. Listen to @frank-germany it's sound advice. Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
if you don't know what these domains are worth,
don't register them

check namebio for more infos
I have an idea on how much they worth as that's why I registered them :) for example, XR ads will be the next big thing in advertising, explore metaverse name can be used to explore the metaverse (intro for what metaverse is, 3d worlds, etc.. multiple use). I only asked for an appraise advice. Thanks anyway :)

•••
I have an idea on how much they worth as that's why I registered them :) for example, XR ads will be the next big thing in advertising, explore metaverse name can be used to explore the metaverse (intro for what metaverse is, 3d worlds, etc.. multiple use). I only asked for an appraise advice. Thanks anyway :)
Difficult to say value because metaverse is an emerging industry. Right now I don't think you'll get very far selling these domain names. Better to list for sale landers and hold or develop into websites. Go hard three months before expiry. Did you follow @frank-germany's advice and research at Namebio? That's what metaverse names are selling for right now. What platforms are they selling on? Have you listed your domain names on those platforms? No other answer on this threat beats actual sales. What was the outcome of your research? Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
Difficult to say value because metaverse is an emerging industry. Right now I don't think you'll get very far selling these domain names. Better to list for sale landers and hold or develop into websites. Go hard three months before expiry. Did you follow @frank-germany's advice and research at Namebio? That's what metaverse names are selling for right now. What platforms are they selling on? Have you listed your domain names on those platforms? No other answer on this threat beats actual sales. What was the outcome of your research? Cheers.
Well, I got an offer for ExploreTheMetaverse.io of $10k, but I hope I will get more as I already looked at namebio and metaverse.io was sold for $175k and other lame names like metafb sold for $30k.. etc. I think it's all about luck. It seems that people its starting to develop metaverse domains, take a look at enterthemetaverse.io.
Thanks for your kind words.

•••
I got an offer for ExploreTheMetaverse.io of $10k
You turned down $ 10000??????? Sorry I can't do it any more. Going somewhere else. Either you're making things up or very rich to turn down $ 10000 cash. Enjoy the fireworks.

Last edited:
•••
You turned down $ 10000??????? Sorry I can't do it any more. Going somewhere else. Either you're making things up or very rich to turn down $ 10000 cash. Enjoy the fireworks.
Yes, $10k it's not that much, I'm sure the domain will have a bigger value that's why I tried here on namepros to get an appraisal take a look at those crazy meta sales from 30k and up. These things are new so I'm sure that in a few months things will change.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, $10k it's not that much, I'm sure the domain will have a bigger value that's why I tried here on namepros to get an appraisal take a look at those crazy meta sales from 30k and up. These things are new so I'm sure that in a few months things will change.
I believe you

•••
Or Explore The Metaverse gets trademarked and your domain name becomes worthless overnight.

•••
Or Explore The Metaverse gets trademarked and your domain name becomes worthless overnight.
Well, as I'm a crypto investor I lost much more in my life. Who knows, will see how things goes. I'm new around here and thought I should ask some advices from domain pros.

•••
If you are turning down $ 10000 for $ 10 registrations then we are attending different churches of thought mate. Cashflow is king. Good luck anyway I'm too gobsmacked to comment further.

•••
If you are turning down $ 10000 for $ 10 registrations then we are attending different churches of thought mate. Cashflow is king. Good luck anyway I'm too gobsmacked to comment further.
Super legit though

•••
There is a term in crypto called HODL, I would like to see if it can be applied in domaining too. Thanks for chatting with me.

•••
There is a term in crypto called HODL, I would like to see if it can be applied in domaining too. Thanks for chatting with me.
most my domains sell after 7 to 10 years
HODL is not good enough

•••
•••
Wow, that's some time.. Good to know.
Seven to ten years is probably an exception. After one year of not making a profit from domain investing I would be doing something else. Domaining is very similar to property investing. Like a property you can sell a domain name as bought or develop (improve) and rent then sell (like developing websites and adding advertisements and website selling later). You can also buy and wait for the property market to mature in seven to ten years. Some people treat domaining as an immediate business (me), others as a long term investment (@frank-germany). The majority treat domaining as entertainment (buy property and use as a party house) because they open accounts, leave a handful of messages and when they find out it's a learning process that requires dedication and investment they almost never return. Probably. I could be wrong. Maybe they are all millionaires and living the good life in the Med.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back