Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise thelastipaddress.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolavv

New Member
Impact
0
please Appraise: thelastipaddress.com

visit the website and tell me what you think about a probably price!

thelastipaddress.com


P.S.

I just noticed that with the same domain is possible to say:

The Last IPad Dress .com

The Last Ip Address . com

Wow!! :)

Woh!!!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The Last IPad Dress .com funny

i see you have lastipaddress.com too

I struggle with the thought of someone needing the name and wanting to purchase it from you. It also has an irrelevant date to it. I guess if it builds up traffic and search rank.

I do like count down sites there fun. $xx Goodluck
 
0
•••
thank you johname.

someone else?

i believe a lot in

thelastipaddress.com

you think i am wrong?

thank a lot.

nicola
 
0
•••
have to agree with john i'm afraid i personally can't see how you're going to make money out of this..
 
1
•••
what do you think about, if i send an email to ICANN to sponsor my site

The Last Ip Address . com

thank you.

nicola from Rome (Italy)
 
0
•••
Negative $32.00

This domain breaks the sacred 14-character rule of domains. Grace delete, sanitize your input device and try again. Good luck and may the road to freedom for always fall beneath your toes!
 
0
•••
I don't see much if any value in this name for resale.

This domain breaks the sacred 14-character rule of domains. ..
You consistently post this about this 'rule'. Yet I or no one I know of in this industry has/have heard of it. And it seems to fly in the face of many similar sales as these-

ParkCityRealEstate.com $60,000
AutoInsuranceComparison.org $18,229
CarInsuranceCompanies.org $18,299

Could you please explain this rule and where it can be found so others here can base their domain purchases and appraisals on it.
 
0
•••
I wrote the "Practical Guide to Domaining" handbook many years ago and this was on my list under "Rules for Domaining". I was unable to find an interested publisher, but I believe the original manuscript is still saved on my computer.

Thanks for your inquiry.
 
0
•••
I wrote the "Practical Guide to Domaining" handbook many years ago and this was on my list under "Rules for Domaining". I was unable to find an interested publisher, but I believe the original manuscript is still saved on my computer.

Thanks for your inquiry.
I can see why, and that would explain why you're the 'only one' to know about it. :rolleyes: I'd keep it on your computer cause it doesn't seem to be a deterrent to buyers.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back