Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise suv.ws

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

oka7domain

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi,

I would like to hear appraisal/s for this 3characters domain name (SUV.ws). Yes It is ".ws" but new registrations for CCC.ws are around $495(dyn*d*t.com)?? what's the price range for my domain name?

keywords idea:
> SUV - Sports Utility Vehicle
> Sell Unique Visitors (for web visitors' seller)
> or anything, related to Sunlight&UltraViolet products
>etc.

any ideas/developed web samples, on how to develop SUV keyword? or should I use It as URL shortener website? thanks in advance :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hard one to appraise. $495 for a 3 letter .ws is a joke unless its something extremely good like SUV.

I think this domain could scratch low $xxxx although its a .WS

I think there are many end userss. But i do think you could not sell this to a reseller for anything more than $100 tops.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back