domain Please Appraise ShopThePerimeter.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bpgbo

Established Member
Impact
10
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie and have bought crap domains in the past. These below I think are my better ones. Are these good? Could you rank these in order you think are good? Thanks

ISpeakFemale.com
BlackZeus.com
PeanutButterSmores.com
iRhapsody.com
ShopThePerimeter.com
UseNatGas.com
LAXcorner.com




Bernard
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ISpeakFemale.com - What does this mean?

BlackZeus.com Kinda racist?

PeanutButterSmores.com - decent name

iRhapsody.com - TM - Drop it

ShopThePerimeter.com - Brandable - Reg Fee

UseNatGas.com - UseNaturalGas? Reg fee

LAXcorner.com - Reg fee
 
0
•••
I speak female - the twitter account had (has) over 700K followers and the .com was available

blackzeus - was thinking black health or black vitamin site...


Thanks for the response!

Twitter Account is suspended. Drop the domain.
 
0
•••
"I'm new but I think these domains are good"

The famous first words of every domainer. Don't waste your time trying to sell these and don't renew them. UseNatGas seemed interesting at first, but a G search for "nat gas" (using quotes) turns up nothing but news sites. It seems as though the actual natural gas industry doesn't use "nat" so that may be a difficult sale.
 
0
•••
ok, thanks for the input!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back