D domf New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Dec 22, 2009 430 views 5 replies #1 Appraise my domains please desaopaulo.com applylaw.net enforce.biz jobinbank.com bankingjob.info I want to know if some of them have price greater than reg fee. Thanks
Appraise my domains please desaopaulo.com applylaw.net enforce.biz jobinbank.com bankingjob.info I want to know if some of them have price greater than reg fee. Thanks
enlytend Top Member VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger ★ 15 ★ Impact 13,260 Dec 22, 2009 #2 Sorry, I don't see any value in these names by themselves.
dtagr Chris StephensonTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,053 Dec 22, 2009 #3 I see bankingjob.info in the $15-$25 range. The rest are worthless.
R redshift Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 8 Dec 23, 2009 #5 elitesingh said: names are the biggest problems otherwise they are OK Click to expand... what is this supposed to mean??
elitesingh said: names are the biggest problems otherwise they are OK Click to expand... what is this supposed to mean??
S Smartphone Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 31 Dec 24, 2009 #6 I see no value in any of them. sorry.