NameSilo

domain Please appraise Seedocity.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
2,454
Any value with this one? Target audience farmers . . . JK business people that deal with start ups, initial projects, seed money . . .

Seedocity.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sounds good.Target audience is nice too.I guess it's a good deal for a perfect target.Anywhere between mid XXX to mid XXXX depending upon the right buyer.

Have a great day :)
 
1
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
SeedCity.com, maybe $2000-10000 to right buyer

Type 'ocity' on namebio.com, there's no precedent.

Head first, heart never, gut sometimes (if you have the first two done)
 
2
•••
SEARCH RESULTS
Showing 1 to 10 of 33 entries
Domain Price Date Venue
1velocity.com 106 USD 2013-08-19 GoDaddy
bingocity.com 12,000 USD 2011-01-25 Sedo
biocity.com 858 USD 2006-06-16 SnapNames
chococity.com 2,249 USD 2012-04-11 Sedo
ciocity.com 2,750 USD 2010-11-24 Afternic
clickvelocity.com 2,000 USD 2007-02-05 Sedo
curiocity.com 1,125 USD 2014-10-01 GoDaddy
curiocity.com 25,000 USD 2011-04-01 Sedo
dubaistudiocity.com 3,600 USD 2007-05-22 Private
egocity.com 2,000 USD 2008-11-18 Afternic
records
 
0
•••
0
•••
SEARCH RESULTS
Showing 1 to 10 of 33 entries
Domain Price Date Venue
1velocity.com 106 USD 2013-08-19 GoDaddy
bingocity.com 12,000 USD 2011-01-25 Sedo
biocity.com 858 USD 2006-06-16 SnapNames
chococity.com 2,249 USD 2012-04-11 Sedo
ciocity.com 2,750 USD 2010-11-24 Afternic
clickvelocity.com 2,000 USD 2007-02-05 Sedo
curiocity.com 1,125 USD 2014-10-01 GoDaddy
curiocity.com 25,000 USD 2011-04-01 Sedo
dubaistudiocity.com 3,600 USD 2007-05-22 Private
egocity.com 2,000 USD 2008-11-18 Afternic
records
Good, now look at the ones you posted. They are all different to yours with one possible exception, ciocity.

If 'seedo' was short for a known word that contained 'o' like choco is to chocolate then it would be comparable.
 
2
•••
Good, now look at the ones you posted. They are all different to yours with one possible exception, ciocity.

If 'seedo' was short for a known word that contained 'o' like choco is to chocolate then it would be comparable.

You my man are a freaking genius. Holy crap. I am not being funny, rude, sarcastic, or anything negative! Nope!!

I read your response and I thought "seedo" no he missed the point. And it isn't city I'm going for either. Lol. It was seed ocity as in seed money for start ups. Ocity or acity being the quality of. The idea is seedocity is a quality seed money business. If you need seed money for your project, seedocity is your place.

But this is why I'm so excited. I thought seedo what the beep is seedo? It isn't a knock off of SEDO!! It isn't seed o(h). What is seedo? I googled it naturally. I had never heard of seedo. Google seedo and check out first search result which is sedolab and tell me a clock isn't right at least twice a day. I think this one has some huuuuuuuuge potential. Seedo City! Me likey a lot!
 
0
•••
ok I give up!
 
1
•••
Try the namebio test on term "seedo" - You'll see you don't meet parameters... (Beyond possible TM issues...) IMO, reg fee value on name...
 
1
•••
Try the namebio test on term "seedo" - You'll see you don't meet parameters... (Beyond possible TM issues...) IMO, reg fee value on name...

Funny thing is my mind was seed ocity new project monies! I get that that doesnt make anyone that has commented so far like it any more than they do. Then my man @Richard Blair sees Seedo City, and still doesn't like it. I google seedo and see it is an actual product about growing food from seeds. Then @NamesBond informs me there could be trademark concerns. I just the trademark data base and seedo is trademarked as . . .

Word Mark SEEDO
Goods and Services
IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Eyewear, but not including sunglasses or goggles; Eyewear, namely, eyeglasses and ophthalmic frames and cases therefor; Reading glasses. FIRST USE: 20160120. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20160211

Mars, the movie with matt damon is all about farming and when I looked at seedolab.com and saw all that stuff about growing plants the movie was what I thought about.

What got me excited was thinking about how people like gardening. People in cities might be able to plant now using seedolab's product. And if they can seedo city would be a perfect campaign for seedolab . . .

Even though I am a slow learner here, I appreciate all of your feedback. Thank you.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I guess you are coming from velocity

but sorry
I don't like it

I think its not smooth
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back