Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise RatchetScrewdrivers.com, MultiToolsets.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtagr

Chris StephensonTop Member
Impact
1,053
Hi all!

Please appraise these two dawt coms

RatchetScrewdrivers

MultiToolsets

I know they're a little long. I haven't done any domaining in about 2 years so I'm hoping to get reacquainted with the current state of the market.

My expectations are low $xxx - mid $xxx, likely a Chinese manufacturer. Out of whack? On target? please explain.

Thanks.:D
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back