domain Please Appraise QW(.)Tel

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper2009

Established Member
Impact
22
Hey everyone,

I own QW(.)Tel and was wondering how much you’d appraise it at.

Thanks,
Ahmed
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Interesting. Don't see too many two letter domains here. Not sure of value though.
 
0
•••
Worth the 200 and change it cost to reg, for now
 
0
•••
Worth the 200 and change it cost to reg, for now

I think he got it for "normal" .tel reg fee today...

I was going to reg all the remaining NN.tel's today for normal .tel reg fee, but someone beat me to them...

OP got a bargain imho
 
0
•••
Low $xxx
Is regfee high for ll's?
 
0
•••
I think he got it for "normal" .tel reg fee today...

I was going to reg all the remaining NN.tel's today for normal .tel reg fee, but someone beat me to them...

OP got a bargain imho

ohh didn't know they did that.
good deal then I guess,
but the letters here are not the best IMO
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back