Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please appraise: profile.ms and layout.ms

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shmekerosu

Established Member
Impact
2
Any idea about profile.ms (MySpace) and layout.ms !?

Sugestions for development !?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice, The Myspace(MS), could be used as a very popular site.
I suggest creating a website on them.
 
0
•••
Both of them have a reasonable resale value, i don't think anything above mid $xx but i am not an expert (nor do i know much at all) about .MS

Development wise these have huge potential. I think your best two options are:

1) Play on "MS" meaning "mini site" as opposed to Montserrat and set up a portfolio,profile or similar website.

2) Use "MS" as "myspace", good names for this type of development however it has been (over) done.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your obiective appraisals.
Any other ideas !
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Both are excellent purchases... I would say the prices should be low to mid $xxx undeveloped, but they have a lot potential in them.
 
0
•••
I would say low XXX for both. The MySpace domain is hungry for development :) Develop it into a myspace site with resources or something like that. People are very interested in such things.

Best of luck,
SW
 
0
•••
Thanks. I decided to develop them into Myspace related sites.

cheers
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back