domain Please appraise: PressFire.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

James3

Established Member
Impact
23
Two word, common phrase, aged, dot com

A strong domain for a company in the gaming sector, but also possibly a brandable for a press release site. (As in, "Fire off a press release").

Any thoughts on value?

Thanks in advance,
James
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice name.

I think it could fetch low $xxx at wholesale whereas the right end user could pay low to mid $x,xxx for it.
 
0
•••
Thanks. I think you're right. There's going to be a pretty big spread there: At auction I wouldn't expect it to perform all that well.

But for companies/publications in the gaming space it's pretty perfect.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back