IT.COM

domain Please Appraise my domain. - annebradstreet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

exaltedharry

Impact
I have the domain called annebradstreet.com. I wanted to sell it out but didn't know at what price I should sell it. This domain is 22 years old and has a good amount of backlinks and 31 Domain Authority with 32 Page Authority. This domain has over 3k backlinks from Wikipedia, NYTimes, Harvard, University of Pennsylvania, Cornell, Washington state university, vanderbilt university, stonybrook university and many more. This domain name was registered for famous poet Anne BradStreet.
Please let me know the fair price so that I could sell it fastly.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anne BradStreet is from the 15th Century and all her works are in the public domain. I believe this is a nice name for academic value, but I don't see any commercial value in my opinion, so I'd have to say Reg Fee.

•••
Anne BradStreet is from the 15th Century and all her works are in the public domain. I believe this is a nice name for academic value, but I don't see any commercial value in my opinion, so I'd have to say Reg Fee.
but in SEO point of view it is a very good domain. After all the domain is having a good name with .com and buyers also buys domains of someone's name. You should know that one man's trash is another man's treasure. Value lies in the eyes of the buyer.

•••
but in SEO point of view it is a very good domain. After all the domain is having a good name with .com and buyers also buys domains of someone's name. You should know that one man's trash is another man's treasure. Value lies in the eyes of the buyer.
You asked for an appraisal I gave you my opinion. If you don't agree that's fine let's see what others say. Maybe you're sitting on an amazing name. What's the cost per click for this keyword?

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back