Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise MagnetBar.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

renek

Established Member
Impact
9
Hi guys,

Would love to hear your opinions on this domain.

regards,

Rene
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the name!- Reseller would be $mid to high $xx .Com is a +, In my opinion....
I see a mini-site, More development and you should easily see Mid $xxx end-user sale.

Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks excaped, added rep for responding. I'll see if I can find some end users willing to have this domain.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back