Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise LatestMovieList.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

prteek3288

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,
I am a newbie here.
Please provide me your appraisal comments for the below given domains.
My Domains:
a) latestmovielist.com
b) newmovievideo.com
c) hdmovieclip.com
d) checkcardetails.com
e) knowyourpills.com
f) finddreamproperty.com
g) purchasedreamproperty.com

I bought most of these domains by doing a basic keyword research as i wanted to have something to start with and learn.
Looking forward to your comments and to learn from them:D

Regards,
Prateek
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I was reading an article the other day. Nothing new to me but I wish more people would have seen it.
You shouldn't register domain names based on keywords alone.
New Movie Video .com? Really?
The only domain you have their can I can give any value to is KnowYourPills. All the other are worthless IMO.
Welcome to NP and best of luck!
 
1
•••
I was reading an article the other day. Nothing new to me but I wish more people would have seen it.
You shouldn't register domain names based on keywords alone.
New Movie Video .com? Really?
The only domain you have their can I can give any value to is KnowYourPills. All the other are worthless IMO.
Welcome to NP and best of luck!

Hi Larry,
Thanks for the feedback.

I got your point, will surely go through the newbie forums and try to pick up proper info :)

I am opening up one more thread for few other domains that i have.
Would you please visit and let me know your thoughts about those ?

Regards,
Prateek
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back