Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Please Appraise lasikhelper.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhirgoyt

Established Member
Impact
0
Please Appraise lasikhelper.com, wtfbit.com, placeraters.com

Hello.
I am very new to the domaining world, so I would just like to ask if you believe that these domains are worth anything?

lasikhelper.com
wtfbit.com
placeraters.com

I would be please.

Best regards,
Zhirgoyt

(I also apologize for my last thread having a direct link to my parked page.)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*bump* (24+ hours since thread was made)
Hope someone can help me. If you want you may also rate yawdo.com. Thanks.
 
0
•••
Z i am having trouble finding value here. "lasik helper" using quotes has 6 search results. WTF bit of code or wtf bit my leg. Place Rat ers.

yawdo can be What Ya Do?

lasik helper can at least be built into something, i dont know if its trademarked. regfee plus
 
0
•••
Z i am having trouble finding value here. "lasik helper" using quotes has 6 search results. WTF bit of code or wtf bit my leg. Place Rat ers.

yawdo can be What Ya Do?

lasik helper can at least be built into something, i dont know if its trademarked. regfee plus

Thanks for your input :)
It was a while ago that I was looking into what was searched for alot and lasik came up top, so I thought I would make it into something, but haven't been bothered.

With the others I'm not sure what I was thinking. Wtfbit, I was thinking for a game/stupid things website. Placeraters, abit obvious, for a website that rates places, restaurants and stuff.

Yawdo.com I was just looking for a good-sounding 5L.com and I think I did quite good, no? It can be YawDo, do ya?... or something like that.

Anyways, thanks for your input. I'm just getting started so I'm not taking it too hard. :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back