RPK BigBossVIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 197 Oct 19, 2010 309 views 4 replies #1 Please appraise KidsOutlet.com for me! Thanks so much!
johname Planet FutbolTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 52,144 Oct 20, 2010 #2 Nice name!, ask people like kidsfashionoutlet .com cribandkidsoutlet .com kidsoutletshop .com if they want it xxx
Nice name!, ask people like kidsfashionoutlet .com cribandkidsoutlet .com kidsoutletshop .com if they want it xxx
howinfo Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 18 Oct 20, 2010 #3 This is nice name indeed, I would say high $ xxx or possibly even more. :gn:
RPK BigBossVIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 197 Oct 20, 2010 #4 Thanks! It's a friend of mines, I'm wondering what the right end user would pay for it.
Ben42 VIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 311 Oct 21, 2010 #5 End users I could see low to mid x,xxx if you do the legwork. Get them to sign a 50-50 commission deal and start shopping it around. Nice name.
End users I could see low to mid x,xxx if you do the legwork. Get them to sign a 50-50 commission deal and start shopping it around. Nice name.