domain Please Appraise http://www.hisnight.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruecian2112

New Member
Impact
0
Hello, I am new to the world of buying and selling domains. I found an expired domain names HisNight.com that was two years old. It has no content, and I was thinking of just selling the domain. I know you can get more out of a website by adding content, but with my other work I just don't have time to add to this domain.

I was wondering if someone could give me a ballpark figure for the worth of a domain like this, because I don't want to sell it for too little or too much.

Thanks for the help.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back