Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise havol.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyAboutDomains

Established Member
Impact
25
Please appraise havol.com

I got the domain havol.com with the idea of building a social network before Facebook blew it out of the park. I’d like to get rid of it now.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Does it mean anything in another language? If not, its just another pronounceable 5 letter, I have a few too. Low $xx to yours and mine.
 
0
•••
I'm afraid it doesn't mean much...

On the other hand, it is pronounceable, brandable and quite popular: .net, .de, .nl and .dk are taken. So I was expecting some kind of value. :td:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back