domain Please appraise: Golden.Cafe

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
8,654
Please appraise: Golden.Cafe

I personally love the "sound" of this domain which I have recently got my hands on..but what is your estimate of its worth?:)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would suggest to mail all you find in the google search for golden cafe.Looks like there are quite a number of results for it.
 
1
•••
@Sarik_Sid Thanks Sarik. It seems also according my reserach it is quite popular name which various cafes are using..now just lets hope some of they will want to pay a premium price. Still I am not sure what to ask for..I do not want to sell it cheap, but I also do not want to overdo it:)
 
0
•••
@Sarik_Sid Thanks Sarik. It seems also according my reserach it is quite popular name which various cafes are using..now just lets hope some of they will want to pay a premium price. Still I am not sure what to ask for..I do not want to sell it cheap, but I also do not want to overdo it:)
I think first think you can do is mail them mentioning the availability of this domain and see how many write back.Based on number of responses,you can come up with a decent price tag
 
1
•••
both are generic keyword there for you can obtain maximum with this domain.
 
1
•••
I found a few potential end users
goldencafehouston.com
goldencafe.com.sg
goldencafe.ch
goldencafeeverett.com
 
1
•••
Hey guys,
thanks a lot for all your comments and suggestions, it is very appreciated! I will try to contact some goldencafe*s and see if somebody would be interested to upgrade to more general domain name ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back