domain Please appraise globalcareerfinder (dot) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

njstaci

Established Member
Impact
22
I stopped buying names for a few months to take some time to learn a thing or two. I fell off the wagon though and bought this one. Yes, after I saw globalcareer sold for $29k on that damn ticker up top that haunts my dreams. I thought it had great potential for development though, perhaps better than the one without finder in it. Any ideas on the value, or how I could develop?

Thanks!
:wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
value: nope, since the word finder can be replace by other similar or better words and these for example are still available (i have only tried few):
globalcareerseeker.com
globalcareersearcher.com

development: as there are thousands career sites, you have to have something new and different in mind to stand out besides having a suitable domain name in your portfolio
 
1
•••
I must agree with Dompro if there are still other words similar to "finder" then the end user can easily go and register another one. What makes a domain expensive is the limited supply. global career , globaljobs, globalwork, globalworks are all taken in .com .net .org when I checked domize. Some in .info and .biz as well. Supply and demand makes domains expensive.

Although your name is good but to sell it you might have to sit on it for a while.
 
0
•••
It is not gonna go any time soon, but it does have great potential if developed right
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back