Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise giftidea.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

teonetwork

New Member
Impact
0
Please appraise giftidea.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Do you own this?
 
0
•••
yes
 
0
•••
- I'm surprised no one has followed up on this.

GiftIdeaS.com would be a truly an awesome name but GiftIdea.com is not a slouch by any means.

It will be XX,000 but what the Xs are would depend on how much nerve you have and how much someone wants it.
A very Good end user name.

I'd say between XX,XXX K. I keep thinking though that the plural is that much better it might hurt on the singular.

I think 25K would be a reasonable spot end user (but that seems low in spite of feeling right-[and also high])

Taken in every TLD - lots of names with the two words. Highly brandable, highly searched and very memorable. A domain name that someone would really want to have. With an S it would be [mid-]high XX,XXX.

Reseller low-mid X,XXX

In an interesting twist the .CO is the only developed one (time for the .CO supporters to come in en masse).
 
Last edited:
4
•••
Well I assume you have owned it for a while, a good gauge would be the past offers you would have received...

$15-20k seems about right for this one... with affiliate links etc, has lots of upside potential, so if someone really wants it, and has a great idea, and money to put into development, upside of $30k on a good day.

Wow, if the person who owned the plural put $5k into their site, they would get a much better return on it...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Yes, at $5,000 resellers would be bidding.
So probably $20,000 for an end user.
But if you really play hardball and you know how to play the game and hold tight I can see $40,000.
Why not hold onto it for 10 years and it will be worth $200,000
 
0
•••
Nice name - do you plan on selling or using it?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It is a lovely domain, but as Default said, the plural would be better, but the name does work in the singular... And there are end-users for a name like this.

Personally, my appraisal is low-mid $x,xxx. Don't get me wrong, it could sell for more, but it would require work on your end-getting in touch with the right end-users.

Adios,
3D
:wave:
 
1
•••
Nice name but I don't think it's worth more than $5k at all. The plural will fetch a bit more.
 
0
•••
You have a great solid domain in my opinion, I would not be surprised to see this name sell for high $x,xxx and more !!! the plural fits better but the keywords are great.

Good luck
 
0
•••
Great name!
Don't let it go below mid-high $x,xxx
 
1
•••
Nice branding potential. Some huge company can use this name in creative ways. It's unique and easily recognizable and would be awesome in making a branded connection to some product/service.

If you can find a creative way to pitch it to some interested company I'd say it's worth $5,xxx to $15,xxx.
 
1
•••
You have a great solid domain in my opinion, I would not be surprised to see this name sell for high $x,xxx and more !!! the plural fits better but the keywords are great.

Good luck

happy to agree with above with High $xxxx being the limit
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back