Thanks for your opinion. My english is not good but I try explain my point of view
Telegram style of writing is short and focused. Domain... I'm sure You know
Of course this is not super generic domain name with two "ideal" words although I know some .com, 2-words domain names sold, for example: domainregi; domainlabs; domainale; domaincracy; domaingod (what a domain god is? ); or domainfire... I'm sure You know namebio.com - You can find there lots of examples.
DomainTelegram.com is good domain name for short news service from domain industry; or for some kind of newsletter service... like twitter.com/domaintelegram?
waw.... can you find one person that would do search for "domain telegram"?... keywords that are not going together...non searchable, wont describe content, and non-brandable. sorry.
waw.... can you find one person that would do search for "domain telegram"?... keywords that are not going together...non searchable, wont describe content, and non-brandable. sorry.
Hmm... maybe you're right... but: can you find one person that would do search for example "domain ale"? This domain name was sold in second market. I know more examples...
BTW. What is non-brandable? I'm sure that You know mechanism of brand building where basic conditions are money, money, money or... viral marketing
I do not insist of course, you are specialist. DomainTelegram is not may favorite domain name and domaining is the hobby. Thanks a lot for your opinion!