Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise CouchBlanket.com, CouchBlankets.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

casey_714

Established Member
Impact
5
Hey guys.. I'm pretty much brand new to the domain world. I recently registered CouchBlanket.com and CouchBlankets.com..

Someone recently told me that they might be interested in purchasing both of them. Estibot values CouchBlanket.com at $1200..

What would you guys offer these 2 for? Please only serious appraisal values.. I know they are worth more than reg fees, lol.

Thanks guys
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back