IT.COM

Please Appraise Ꮞ.com

NameSilo
Watch

varlov

varlov.comEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I doubt it has much value for a number of reasons. For one it has two dashes in it and one dash is never good. It also means nothing in English and is not brandable at all. I mean tell someone to visit x, n, double dash, h, b, e. Dont think it would work sorry. Probably not even worth registration value.

Sorry but best of luck :)

•••
I doubt it has much value for a number of reasons. For one it has two dashes in it and one dash is never good. It also means nothing in English and is not brandable at all. I mean tell someone to visit x, n, double dash, h, b, e. Dont think it would work sorry. Probably not even worth registration value.

Sorry but best of luck :)

It's an IDN, xn--hbe.com is punycode

Unfortunately, I can't help out much with an appraisal. Not an IDN pro

•••
It is IDN, which is "International Domain Name" ABCUK, which means it is probably Chinese or Japanese kanji...they all look like that, the xn-- is basically code and is not a westernised domain. It appears however to be Cherokee.

It could be the character for sex, or computers, or cars...or turnips.

Until the original poster tells us what it is actually meant to be we could only assume it means anything and therefore cannot be valued without extra information :)

Last edited:
•••
Hello, thank you for your replies.
It is IDN, as i said in the first post. Cherokee syllabary - se
The actual symbol is in the title: Ꮞ.com

•••
I see it as a square and I don't have the capabilities of seeing IDN, that's it and I am assuming everyone else does too so it hardly matters how many times you post it lol

What does it actually translate as?

Is it the symbol for flights, cars, sex, watermelons, juicy melons?

What you have to consider here in all fairness is how many people realistically are going to be able to read Cherokee, and understand the nuances of the language to be able to understand what it is?

Last edited:
•••
I have moved this to the IDN discussion,
hopefully you will get a better response from IDN users.
More so than the regular Domain Appraisals forum.

•••
Ok, sorry.
Meaning: Letter of the Cherokee syllabary, transcribed as syllable se.
according to wiktionary

You can see the symbol here: www.varlov.com/dl/xn-hbe.jpg

Thank you!

•••
I can see it fine with firefox. It looks similar to the number 4 and from the wikipedia page represents the syllable 'se'

I'm surprised there are Cherokee IDN's. As I said earlier I'm not an IDN pro, but I'd say you'd have to find a buyer who likes the novelty of a domain that looks like 4.com

I doubt there are any cherokee keyboards out there, which reduces it's usability.

•••
•••
I would say $0. Not even regfee.

I see you're from Bulgaria... try to pick up some keywords in Bulgarian.

софия.com
xn--h1alin0d.com

That actually sold for $2,300 a couple years ago. A damn bargain :).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back