Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise Cesar.tv

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

base33

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi Guys,

Newbie here. What do you guys think of Cesar.tv?

Cheers
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0 to match your trader rating unless developed. My opinion only. Very High exacts but Low competition which means no advertisers are paying for the search term BUT is quite a novelty domain. Hold it and Hope.

Goodluck
 
0
•••
Cheers.

Yes it is quite a novelty. I looking to hold it unless a buyer comes along.

There are potential buyers out there, for example, cesar which is a global dog food company.

With the right selling skills I'm sure they'd be interested. I'm a beginner so I have zero experience but Im learning :)

Thanks!
 
0
•••
It is a first name... I also agree that it has a level of novelty. Deciding a value is more difficult than a proper noun. I don't see this as a "fail" but maybe a hold, and re evaluate after the fisrt year. Good luck.
 
0
•••
$0 unless someone names "Cesar" wants to buy it, or someone wants to develop it for historical purposes.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back