NameSilo

domain Please Appraise cashn.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmtom414

New Member
Impact
0
please let me know what you think of this domain name. cashn.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There's a bit of search volume there - my guess is, mainly because it's a short name (5 characters). I'd put the value at less than $50.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
Make a good coupon site. Easy to remember. I would say mid xxx + IMO.
 
0
•••
Make a good coupon site. Easy to remember. I would say mid xxx + IMO.

Coupon site ... like short from cash in?
I would say the only advantage is that is short.
Otherwise ... does not say anything to me.
You could go making a brand from cash IN on the site cashn.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back