domain Please appraise Cappcakes.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
8,062
Hello!

Please appraise Cappcakes.com

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is there such a product? I think it's a domain that needs to have an actual product built around it.
 
1
•••
I cannot see any value in this one
 
1
•••
Possible value in this domain... there is registered cappcake.com and cappcake.net<---- looks to be in Poland. A history of the word would help.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Hello!

Thanks for your feedback!

The domain Cappcakes.com is a pun with the word cupcakes, intended to be used in the App industry (development, marketing, sharing, etc).
 
0
•••
I was thinking cappuccino, until I Googled the "word". In my opinion it's too complicated to catch on in any meaningful way in an app-related sense.
 
1
•••
I can see value for a company making baseball team cap style cakes but seems like it would be a limited market, as for the brandable app aspect, seems like a stretch, good luck
 
1
•••
low $xx.

what is a "capp cake"? I would not renew this name.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the feedback.
These are really usefull to me!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back