domain Please Appraise bracelets.ws

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xsoccer

Established Member
Impact
1
Please Appraise bracelets.ws
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please Appraise bracelets.ws

This is a reg fee to low $xx name. You would need a stellar keyword to obtain any value with this extension.

The last recorded sale was in March of 2012 for Blog.ws for $575.

There are many great keywords still available for hand reg with this extension.
 
1
•••
Very true.
At one time, .ws was for spammers and scammers.
And so many illegal pyramid schemes and more.

May still be for all I know.
 
1
•••
thanks for the reply guys.any other suggestion?
 
0
•••
Though I would be a bit skeptical about the extension, as a jewelry hobbyist I could see someone else wanting the name. I say find an end user and shoot for whatever you think they are willing to pay.
 
2
•••
At one time, .ws was for spammers and scammers.
And so many illegal pyramid schemes and more.

It also stood for ".website" at one point. :blink:

:wave:
 
2
•••
It also stood for ".website" at one point. :blink:

:wave:

Yes, it did.
WebSite for scammers and spammers.
Get your .ws through us, and hey, you could make a million dollars if you get more people to buy .ws domains.
 
1
•••
I bought a bunch of them in 2003/4 or whenever they came out. Took a bath in them. Never will touch one of them again.

I think this name is worth less than reg fee.
 
0
•••
so this domain is worthless
 
1
•••
so this domain is worthless

If you have it regged for a year - maybe just develop it, and put something up there. Best way to flip this is to search your local phone book and sell the site as a simple business site. Start searching people who sell Jewelery maybe. You can do this via email or by phone, but the best way to do it is with something in your hand and walk into the shop. Ask when the owner is there. And talk to them. There is a chance that some small stores out there are looking for a web presence for their business cards. Make it with wordpress. I would not spend any real coding time making anything with this domain. This may seem like a lot of work. But you could just time it next time you go to the movies and so on. If you have it for a year, then just do it each time you go out. Who knows, you might get lucky.
 
0
•••
sedo appraise the domain 1000-1999 usd, is accurate?

6,120,000 monthly searches

$1.65 CPC
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I say 2 figures, 3 if you really get lucky.

Good luck

PS : I own a handful of .ws names myself.
 
1
•••
sedo appraise the domain 1000-1999 usd, is accurate?

6,120,000 monthly searches

$1.65 CPC

Automated Appraisals aren't worth much at all. I could find you domains that appraise for $1,000s that are unregistered.

the BEST chance IMO for you to make something of this is to find a local or online place that will buy it to either develop a small site on or a online retailer who just wants to forward the URl to their main website.

I unfortunately own some .ws domains that I NEED to just let drop but I can't bring myself to do it.

So to answer your question:

NO, that appraisal is NOT accurate. In fact if you found someone to pay you $2150 for the domain it would rank as the THIRD HIGHEST public .ws sale ever..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back