Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please appraise these domains for me.

Thanks!

William Guice

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't figure out what this is? I've searched in google for bcs and bcs fail, checked trends and adwords, I can't find anything significant.

Can you elaborate on what these domains mean?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious

•••
Sorry. I'm new to this.

The BCS is the Bowl Championship Series. The BCS poll determines who will play for the national championship in college football. Every year, no matter who is in the championship game, there is always controversy.

This year could be really huge as two smaller, lesser known schools have a shot at making the championship game.

Thanks.

wm

•••
as an american football fan i dont have to look it up, its the way they rank college football team to go to the bowl games and which two play in the chaimpionship game BCS = Bowl Championship Series As much is i hate the bcs system these are regfee lol

•••
The BCS is the Bowl Championship Series.

Gotcha, as it's not something I'm familiar with, so I can't help you with an appraisal. I actually did see a result for bowl championship series in google.ca, I thought it was bowling lol :guilty: <--- embarrased face!

Unless you are doing some full on developing and want brand protection, I'd recommend not taking the upsell and just sticking to the .com when all are available to hand reg.

•••
all of them worth reg fee only.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back