Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise ANFP.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiller

Established Member
Impact
194
Dear All,

I came across this expired domain ANFP.net yesterday and I just bought it.
This domain was first registred in 2002 and and has quite few thousands of exact searches on Google and when I was looking for the acronyms I did find a few very interesting possible end users as:
ANFP Asociación Nacional de Fútbol Profesional (Chile)
ANFP Agentia Nationala a Functionarilor Publici (Romania)
ANFP Associazione Nazionale Funzionari di Polizia (Italia)
ANFP Access Network Frequency Plan
ANFP Associacao Nacional de Futebol Profissional (Brazil)
and others.
I am asking your help to appraise this domain.


Best Regards
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
$x to low $xx reseller

$xxx enduser (or more if lucky or depending of the enduser)

Yes, it would match some possible acronyms, the .net afected it a bit and could have reduced the potential acceptance, but anyway is possible, just you would have to wait until someone need it, although uncertain when

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back