NameSilo

domain Please appraise adapted.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have owned adapted.com for twenty years but no longer need it for small my computer support business. Over the years I have received offers of couple thousand dollars for it, but now I am motivated to find a buyer.

Could someone recommend an appropriate venue (GoDaddy? Sedo Ebay?) for listing it? Looks like it might be worth between $2000 and $11-$14,0000 (various online valuators.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like good advice. Is one landing page as good as another? Should it have specific info about pricing?

Look into efty.com for landing page... as someone already mentioned above, list it on all marketplaces and see what offers come in... Give it 2-3 years.

All the best...

•••
In terms of pricing, you already have the experience of past offers. I also suggest that you use NameBio to see what similar names have sold for. It has noise of not similar names, but this link gives .com extension name sales that end in 'ed'.

https://namebio.com/?s==MDN5cTM5cTM

In terms of sales venue, I think Sedo is a good choice with great record of high value sales. A very responsive newer entry in resale marketplace is Undeveloped (and their commission structure is lower).

I would think another option for a name like this might be to seek a broker who is willing to handle it.

Best of luck with it!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back